the pneuma network of churches annual gathering only happens with the support of our incredible volunteers. Every year, we partner with many of you to prepare an environment for the Lord to impact thousands of lives. Our volunteers have joined together from around the world and not only formed new relationships, but have also seen God move in amazing ways. our volunteers are the glue that holds the conference together!
All volunteers must be a member of a pneuma church and at least 16 years old
Below are the teams you could choose from:
catering setup/clean up
the pnc annual gathering doesn’t happen without you! Please come and join the pnc volunteer team!
frequently asked questions
- how much does a volunteer ticket cost? free
- can i volunteer and attend the full conference? volunteers will not be able to attend some sessions of the conference while serving; however, once you are released from your position you may enjoy the full conference
- what benefits are included with volunteering for the pnc annual gathering? benefit information will be shared with volunteers upon sign-up completion (there are great benefits!)
- HOW WILL I RECEIVE UPDATES ABOUT THE CONFERENCE? In the coming weeks, you’ll receive communication from A PNC REPRESENTATIVE welcoming you to the team AND PROVIDING YOU WITH THE VOLUNTEER TEAM INFORMATION GUIDE. If you have any questions before then, please feel free to email INFO.PNEUMANETWORK@GMAIL.COM
- what if i am not a member of a pneuma church? unfortunatly, you will not be able to serve on our volunteer team, but we encourage you, if you don't have a church home to find a pneuma church in your area!
- WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF EACH VOLUNTEER TEAM? YOU WILL SERVE IN SHIFTS PRIOR TO OR DURING THE CONFERENCE. YOU’LL BE ASKED TO SERVE DURING YOUR ASSIGNED TIME SLOT(S), AND THEN YOU’LL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE FULL CONFERENCE.
- CHECK-IN: ARRIVE EARLY TO GREET ALL GUEST IN A WARM AND FRIENDLY MANNER AND ASSIST WITH THE REGISTRATION/CHECK-IN PROCESS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE EVENT
- GREETERS: ARRIVE EARLY TO OPEN DOORS AND GREET GUEST AS THEY ENTER THE FACILITY AND BE READILY AVAILABLE TO ASSIST GUEST IN ANY WAY (SOME STANDING REQUIRED)
- USHERS: OPEN DOORS, ESCORT GUEST TO THEIR SEATS, CONTROL TRAFFIC FLOW INSIDE THE FACILITY AND SECURE THE PARAMETER DURING THE ENTIRE EVENT (REQUIRES LONG PERIOD OF STANDING AND SOME WALKING)
- PARKING: ENSURE SAFE ENTRY AND EXIT OF ALL VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS AND CONTROL TRAFFIC FLOW OUTSIDE THE FACILITY (REQUIRES LONG PERIOD OF STANDING AND SOME WALKING)
- CATERING SETUP/CLEAN UP: WORK HAND-IN-HAND WITH THE HEAD CHEF AND CATERING DIRECTOR AT THE START AND END OF THE EVENT
- FINANCE: COUNT AND SECURE ALL FUNDS COLLECTED (MUST CURRENTLY SERVE ON YOUR MINISTRy's FINANCE TEAM)
- VOLUNTEER SUPPORT: SUPPORT IN ANY AREA NEEDED ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT